Monday, March 7, 2011

Pokemon Emerald Speed



not writing, not drawing rather a long time photographer. For too long, perhaps.
Why?
hate. I hate when that happens. I'm sorry to admit it, but in recent years is happening far too often. Spiegatemene sense, please. Not even to say that it is a fucking awful and then they are not know, down in the dumps and blablabla ... Mah Who knows. Perhaps those drawings I did on the plane are worth? They are worth? Eh? Eh?
But yeah, come on!
'm always here to complain, but what a drag! But someone tell me something, but sgridatemi!
I hate people who complain, although I think I already said so many times to be almost transcended into banality and total frustration of this sentence. How horrible.

I'm losing, I admit.
What I meant when I opened the bulletin and click on "new post"? What we think when we do it? I and anyone with a blog.
Some people do it because he has the balls to say things in the face and then writes about blogs for farlòe get to the person in question, these subjects here on my standard bales.
menarsela Some people do it for show and "oh my god I'm cool / o and see how well I write," and most often get the opposite effect, these here I sit on the bales.
Someone writes to show that evil is "oh my god how I suffer," seems to pass through and crushed the helpless victims face life's cool, "but-CCOSI?!. Come on, these people also do not like.
In fact I do not like a lot of people.
are not superior to them, indeed, perhaps worse, son. No, fuck, no it is not worse, do us the favor!

Boh.
I?
I would need to write a story, a happy story, a smile. One of those tales that critican always idiotic, but that law and, at the end of reading, without even realizing it becomes one of those idiots who RESTAN smiles on his face for a while '.
would be nice. It would be nice, but my head is heavy. I'm not good in These days, I mean physically. It makes me sick literally not feel good, in short in the end I have nothing, yet I feel bad. But that ball, not! At least yesterday I had got a fever, not today. So what's the point? Too many things do not make sense, or perhaps, in too many things we can not see (or "the") sense.
Why I always go out with these frasone series? With these observations the fuck? I look like one of those pseudointellettualoidi but have not got a dick. Oh wow.

Once I was good at writing stories, stories, fairy tales .. Now I am a bit 'stiff. What a bore.
I should exercise more, if I had the time (that wretched excuse, "No, I do not have time" but perhaps what is lacking is the will. In general, I say.).

I realize that I'm writing crap. It is important to be aware of, no?
I realize that I write like shit. How sad.
I realize that I should be studying. What a bore.
I realize that boh.

I greet you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment