Friday, November 26, 2010

Letter Of Invitation To A Wedding United States

I never have long hair when I was about seven years.

Having / not having long hair mean while something? The "long hair" has always been a stereotype of femininity, in seven years-when I went with Dad to take away all the barber to cut my hair-what I wanted to prove? I have no memory. I think I wanted to remove most of the memory of my childhood, I was sad or too happy? Too happy with having to eliminate all memory, not to do then a comparison with my present life-and-setirmi therefore evil? Or maybe I was really shit and then I removed?
Pippon Or maybe they're all mental because, in reality, it is perfectly normal not to remember when he had almost a fucking small? Small, not stupid. There are those who unfortunately (because I say "unfortunately" no dick) life has known too soon.
"aridaje!" I do not want her pussy, as usual I have to specify for the inept, I'm just saying that sometimes "childhood" is not the same "carefree, happy-game-ignorance (I mean the good one)" childhood is for someone already bitterness!
I'm talking about me? Who knows, I've said before, I do not remember .. Or would it be better to say "do not possess memory," I have, but do not possess. Even if you lose your memory really has it, your memory is, no one can prvartene. At most you can lose it, but it's yours. More than anything else your, your memory is you. In a sense, perhaps, "the memory that one's self "(which is not always true) is important, what is yours is your true memory. In short, it's you.
However, what I'm saying?
Here we talked about hair. serious stuff. Mica and fig pizza (that I never understood that, please, spiegatemelo. No, I searched on google, I continue to trust in men).
should always have faith in people, though they may be crap, we must have. Otherwise would be all up in smoke, everything. And, unfortunately, more alive and more I see that things are definitely taking this horrible turn.
Alteration of every human relationship, mistrust, suspicion, malice and deceit who do nothing but create situations of embarrassment and discomfort that would otherwise if they had avoided such behavior would not have even existed.
A little 'as the story of the prophecy that autoadempie.
Here we go.
We are right there.
We're falling and we are increasingly intersecting in a vicious circle from which, once entered, is (too) hard to get. I'm not saying it is impossible, but it is certainly difficult.
When I do not know whether to feel "enlightened" (so, do not overdo it), or "half-mad, like the false prophets who will knock at the door (always a Saturday or Sunday morning then, when want to do anything but hear the terrifying sound of the doorbell), but in the end I think the findings are, of awareness of what surrounds us. Shit, yes, almost all crap.
Partly perhaps it is also our fault. Our? Mia? Yours?
No, I think not. I hope.
I'm raving, right? Help me. The fact is that today is a really weird day that began badly. After I woke up to go to class (yes, it's nice to go to class, though on Friday morning), I was asleep again like a moron. And there the conscience "good victory, good at it. Take 5 in the morning, good, you would not have even gone out, you're sick and you save up for that thing. " And after a few hours, again her little voice" that thing ... but do you realize? you have to study! you have to commit! you grow! you have to go! you have to stop being the prick. "What in the end, I am really that big dick? graduating at age 21 with a great (?) vote does not count for anything? Having addressed all those issues never give up, do not count for anything? Yes , counts for nothing. I'm a shit, a horrible person. ok.
Again, "good, you're putting to the test. but you sure can do it? and if it were just another failure? and if you can not do? good, well done "Sometimes I hate
the voice is really urgent, petulant, annoying and then I also Starla very unpleasant. Throw me down too often. Never a good word, and what the hell though! Maybe it was that little voice at the age of seven years, telling me to cut off all her hair? To confirm all of my "difference in being normal, as opposed to more"? Or just to "go against"? Or maybe it was not the voice.
The voice ruined forever (not by often) all I know-when-how to pass a fabulous evening, maybe a little 'drunk, what does the little voice? the next day is there ready to ruin everything with her "why did you drink? because you were late? perhè You kissed him? because you spent that money? ". My God, what suspense!
voice, I beg you, shut up! I have to study, I read, I have to live Do not put me forward! I've had enough of my for those things.
The terrible thing is that I have that little voice.

me think.
The real question is, but I'm wrong, or has the wrong voice?
...
Again, the terrible thing is that I have that little voice.
know? ( I do not think).

Anyway, I decided that I will stop my hair cut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment