Saturday, January 29, 2011

Some Special Quotes Of Lohri

Stop.

Stop for a moment.
Breathe, you can take all the air and breathe. Like when you're training, slopes all the air you can.
Breathe.
Do not panic, they said.
do it, we're doing in the reality. Why talk in the plural? Bah, I will be the usual latent schizophrenia which occasionally peeps. Work, never enough. Sgobba, it is never enough.
What a strange human feelings, are never one hundred percent true. Are always influenced by something, an emotion or a mood, I do not like this. Perhaps I exaggerate.
Strange.
are strange. Strange / a is one of my favorite words, you can "throw in" what you think. You can be a strange strange because basically they are others who do not understand. You can be strange, because you're weird (which is different) really. You can only be called strange because "different" in the sense that you want. Or maybe you're strange because you're just a big asshole. Or maybe, again, you're strange because you're too shy, or-worst of all, you're one of those people who is widely regarded as timid, mogia (as they say in my house nmorto / adesonno), but in this aura of shyness hides only together with great cunning deceit and opportunism. To sum up, 'na de dick head.
Why I ended up talking about morons? I do not like and then there are too many around, I'm not going to make one of those speeches pallosissimi rates.
Maybe I'll go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment